Thursday, March 31, 2011

Update #1

Back at it again.
Of course this is to be expected I suppose. I'm excited about this now, but what will happen as time passes? Will I lose interest? Possibly, but I don't want to worry about that right now. So let's talk about the structure of this for a moment. How often will it be updated? I'm not really sure. Don't expect to see a new post everyday, for I've already stated that is not my intention. If it does happen however, so be it. Honestly, this will be just as random as my thoughts are. I'll update this when I feel the need to express a new idea, or just simply flood the page with what is filling my head.
It's a refreshing feeling really. I find it weird... but comforting.

"And these are the things, we think about.
In the middle of the night all we have is time."

1 comment: